Friday, March 18, 2011

Sneak Peek - Spring is Blossoming!

This is a sneak peek of a NEW stamp set and Designer Paper coming out in the new Idea Book & Catalogue this July! But...there will be an exciting promotion called Spring is Blossoming starting April 1st which you could be able to order these before the catty comes out, or even earn them for FREE! I'll tell you all about it in a couple weeks...but until then, take a closer peek at these awesome stamps that coordinate with my fave punch...Decorative Label...

Hope Spring is blossoming in your hometown! It was so beautiful the other day, then yesterday it was snowing on my way to work...Booooo.... oh well...it's just around the corner! Can't wait til warm weather comes to Calgary!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun sneak peek!!! :-)

    My snowdrops are out in my front garden - so pretty peeking out of the snow bank.... birds are singing so much now and the doves are cooing.... spring is coming for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see the new items from Stampin' Up! Our snow has finally melted and it is starting to warm up a bit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails