Saturday, March 26, 2011

Embedded Embossed Cupcakes!



One of my fave and easy techniques is Embedded Embossing! Here I used the Build-a-Cupcake Punch from Stampin' Up!s Occasions Mini Catalogue...on now until April 30!! I used all of the In Colour DSP and punched out the cupcakes, then glued them onto the Whisper White Cardstock, I even used the 'sprinkles' as confetti. Once everything is glued down, use the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot, and that's it! so easy, and such a great look to any project!
I embellished with some matching In Colour Poly-stitched ribbon in Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait. A different way to add ribbon instead of your typical bow is to staple it on, like this......

To see all the info on this AWESOME punch, click here!

Thanks for stopping by!
Morgan

4 comments:

  1. Yummy looking cupcakes! Love that embossed technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Canadain, Love this card, I really enjoy this technique myself. I am your latest follower from SC #381 Peggy Finney

    www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, I am your latest follower from SC #381 Peggy Finney

    www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails