Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Digital Studio Layout #2


Here's my second layout done on Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. My parents cat Sugar and I became 'Purrfect Friends' while I was home visiting last month. I couldn't wait to scrap some of the pics I took of her! Using the MDS software is soooo quick and simple! I used to think it was cheating since you're not actually handmaking it, but since the program has all of Stampin' Up!s products including, stamps, paper, embellishments, punches....it's hard to to fall in love with it! You can create a whole album in an hour, and get it printed and shipped to you at a click of the mouse!  Not only can you do scrap layouts, but you can make cards, birth announcements, invitations, etc....and design your own personal blog...which I am going to work on this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is the cutest layout ever!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I just love Sugar and it was great getting to see her when you went home to visit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails