Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New MDS Blog Header!

I just got My Digital Studio this week, and I have been having alot of fun playing around with it... Sure it takes some time to learn how to use it, but with alot of tweaking and deleting and a little bit of frustration...LOL  I finally designed my own Blog Header...and I really like it! I used my fave 'real life' stamp set Nature Walk and matching Designer paper Botanical Gazette!



My Digital Studio (MDS) is available for $106.95
Stampin' Up! has a growing list of Digital Downloads available to keep your MDS up to date with all the new and current stamp sets, papers, embellishments, punches...and more!

For instance the Nature Stamp Brush Set Digital Download is only $2.50!!!

The program comes with tons and tons of products to use, but it's so much fun to add the current products for such a cheap price! You can order them online anytime through my Website, and can instantly download them after you check out! No shipping!  ;) LOL

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog design! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic job you did Morgie!!! Love it!!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails