Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sale-a-bration Ice Cream Parlor Thankyou cards

I just wanted to share my thank you cards to all my customers during Sale-a-bration using the Ice Cream Parlor DSP/Quick Accents Pack and matching Ribbon & Button pack....these items are FREE during Sale-a-bration with every $60 spent.

I just love the colours used, so fresh and springy! I needed that right now, it's still so cold here in Calgary... -17C today...and I'm staying indoors again! lol
Colours in these Packs include:
Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Peach Parfait

Thanks again to all my customers for making my first Sale-a-bration as a demonstrator a great success!

Don't miss out on Sale-a-bration, only 27 days left!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails