Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Gramps!

Today is my Gramps Birthday, here's a card I did for him!

I know it's always hard for us ladies to make masculine cards sometimes...but I thought this Lovely As a Tree stamp set is perfect for him. When it comes to nature, I always think of my Gran and Gramps who always had the best backyard, full of trees, flowers, vegetables and berries!
I used some masculine colours....Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake, added some Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, Seam Binding ribbon and some Vintage Wallpaper Embossing .

I also heat embossed the Trees with Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, and Versa Mark ink.


Happy Birthday Gramps!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card and My Grandfather was Gramps too! Yours is very handsome! Thanks for sharing Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Morgan!!! Gramps will love it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails