Friday, March 25, 2011

Queen for a Day - Trinket Crowns

Hello Bloggers!

Sorry for the lack of projects this week...my work schedule has been a bit hectic this week. Early mornings, then later afternoon shifts, most nights I get home later than usual and I just don't feel like being creative! I'm sure you all have those moments! Well, I'm back! 
Here's a card using a  Trinket Crown found in the Occasions Mini Catalogue. They come in 3 different styles, one of each, for $8.95. They also come with some lobster claw clasps for hanging on a necklace or bracelet. Super cute!

For this card I used the sneak peek Designer paper and stamp set....which you can get early too...more details to follow in a few days!!
The sentiment is from one of my fave 'word' sets from the Occasions Mini... You're a Gem... I love sets that have little sayings, they are a perfect size for punching out!

Well thanks for being patient with me!!
See you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails