Friday, March 4, 2011

Because I Care....

So I was cleaning and organizing my Craft Corner, yet again....and I found 6 stamp sets I had yet assembled! Most were hostess sets, including this one called Because I Care.

It really is a beautiful set, and it still astonishes me that it is a hostess set and not a set available in the catalogue to buy. It would be a good seller for sure! But if you really wanted this set, you can easily get it for FREE for hosting a Stampin' Up! workshop! Right now is the best time to host because you will earn an extra Sale-a-bration stamp set free for a workshop over $395 in sales.   If you are interested in hosting a workshop contact me at cravingstamping@hotmail.com...

      To colour the beautiful Hydrangea, I used the Stampin' Write markers in Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum and Marina Mist, as well as some Blender Pens. The image is stamped with StazOn black ink, if you want to colour in an image without the black ink smudging, use StazOn. The circles were cut on the Big Shot Machine with the new 3" and 3 1/2" Circle Dies from the Occasions Mini Catalogue, and the Clear Circle Die from the Idea Book & Catalogue. Embellishments include Victoria Crochet Trim and Basic Pearls! And the Cardstock colours are Perfect Plum and Baja Breeze....

I really like this card!

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous Morgan!! The colouring is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails