Friday, December 10, 2010

Mini Cookie Cutter Ornaments

I had this Mini  Christmas Cookie cutter set lying around for over a year and never used it, but today I got an idea to make little ornaments for my girls at work in the Pastry Department. They turned out super cute!


I wrapped the Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain (still on the Clearance Rack for only $2.49!!) I stuck it on with Sticky Strip. Tied some Clear Tinsel Trim on to hand them, added a Big Designer Button and a Tiny Tag with a Mini Library Clip! 

2 comments:

  1. Those are soooooooooo cute!! What a great little gift idea for the girls. I love the added button and library clip!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I have some of these little cookie cutters, now I know what to do with them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails