Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bliss ~ Sale-a-Bration set!

After Stamp Club on Monday night, I was so excited to use my new Bliss stamp set I got FREE from Sale-a-bration! I loved the technique page Allison did, so I wanted to make my own version for a card. Here's what I came up with...
I was also excited to open up my Vintage Springtime Designer Fabric! This one is my fave out of the 3 designs.



The colours are so pretty together....Rose Red and Always Artichoke!


 To get the most out of a detailed stamp, use your Stampin' Write Markers! 

They come in each of the 4 colour families as well as the current In Colours or as a full pack of all colours! Or even if you just want a few colours, they also come individually for only $4.50 each! They are double ended, a thin one for journaling or signing a card, and a brush tip for colouring stamps or stamped images. Definately a must-have for any stamper!


 Take advantage of Sale-a-bration!! Earn FREE stamps for every $60 spent, or host a workshop over $395 in sales, or become a demonstrator for 15% off and bonus $60 bundle!! Click HERE for all the info!


To see my inspiration for this card, go see my upline Allison's technique of the month, Rock N' Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails