Monday, March 21, 2011

Groomsmen Layout - My Digital Studio


Good Morning everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend...and saw that Super Moon! It was overcast and light snow unfortunately for Calgary ...but I did see it Friday morning around 6 am on my way to work....it was HUGE and orange and very low in the horizon! So cool!
Anyways, here is a layout I did on MDS of my brother and his groomsmen on his wedding day. I'm planning on doing an entire book eventually, so for a little while I'm going to be working on this for fun! I will do 'The Girls' tomorrow, maybe matching this one so it will be a 2 page layout in the end.  I am really having alot of fun with My Digital Studio! Hope you all get a chance to try it out! If you'd like to see more info on it, click HERE! 

2 comments:

  1. This is FANTASTIC Morgan!! Way, way better than that Shutterfly one I did..... It's all the fun "embellies" that you are able to add etc. etc. Geesh, keep this up and this is next on my list of purchases. LOL
    You even have a pic I don't have on here... the one in front of the brick wall. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic is in front of his garage before they went to the ceremony, I think Brad took some of them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails