Monday, March 28, 2011

Have a Seat....Friend...

Happy Monday!
Well it's almost over...LOL ...it's a late post tonight!

This is a Vintage style Friend card made with the Have A Seat stamp set and the Newsprint Designer Paper. I love that paper so much! It's all different black and white newsprints from the past...The embellishments include some Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon and Raven Lace trim (not available anymore) hopefully they bring it back in the new catalogue! Fingers crossed! I also added some Basic Pearls and a Basic Grey button from the Neutrals Designer Button collection. The edge of the card is embossed with the Tulip Frame embossing folder on the Big Shot and sponged with a bit of Craft Whisper White Ink.

4 comments:

  1. I just love this card!! AND that stamp set, you don't see enough samples done with this stamp set. You did an awesome job with this set!! I want to feature your card on My Crafty Picks #10 on 4-3-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    http://mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails