Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wedding Shower Card....

I'm taking a chance on posting this before I give it to my cousin, but I'm so thrilled with it, I can't wait! I don't think she'll see this...I hope.   My cousin Bethany is getting married this June, and her bridal shower is in a month, unfortunately I am unable to go to the shower, but I am flying home for the wedding! Yippee!  Her wedding colours are Hot Pink and Black!! So I think I did pretty well with this card using Melon Mambo and Basic Black.

I absolutely LOVE this photo of her and her hubby-to-be James, it's even their engagement photo I believe!  Her wedding venue is an oldtime theatre in downtown of my home town. So I made the lovely sentiment into a ticket stub. I added some Basic Black Striped 1 1/4" Ribbon and a Big Designer Button.
I also added a little sparkle to LOVE and FAIRYTALE....Isn't this quote so amazing! This stamp is from the Full of Life stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails