Saturday, April 16, 2011

Summer Mini 2011 Sneak Peek!!!! The Open Sea

I finally got my pre-order items from the new Summer Mini Catalogue! As a demonstrator with Stampin' Up!, one of the perks is getting to order from new cattys a month in advance...but for customers, this catalogue isn't available to order from until May 1st! But that's very soon!!
One of the great things I love about Stampin' Up! is that they are definately on top of trends... and one trend happening right now is Nautical themes. So this new stamp set called The Open Sea, if a new fave of mine. It's perfect for masculine cards like this one I made.

The matching Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper is so perfect! And the new Baker's Twine is so fun, and cheap! They come in 3 colours, here I used the Early Espresso one.



If you haven't received your own copy of the new Summer Mini , contact me today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I might have to purchase this set. I just love your nautical card Morgan - so masculine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails