Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sew Sweet Notebook - A gift for me!

My good friend Allison made me this adorable notebook using the awesome Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper! I love it sew much!!!  She also cut out the letters for 'SEW' on the Big Shot with the Alphabet Simple Letters Die ...a must-have for projects like scrapbooking, etc...
Don't you just love how she made the little 'spool' of thread with the Tab Punch So Clever!


Thanks so much Allison!

There's been such a great response to the Clearance Rack and Grab Bag specials going on right now at Stampin' Up! Thanks to my customers who placed online orders! Hurry to 'grab' your bags now before they run out!!! I was disappointed yesterday to see all the markers where sold out from the Clearance Rack....so don't wait too long, or you'll regret it like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails