Saturday, April 2, 2011

Embedded Embossed Birthday!

Last night my upline Allison had some of her team over for a fun night of creating! She let us use any of her stamps, supplies, tools...you name it! It was sooooo much fun! I created 5 cards which I will show this week! This one I think is my fave, its great for a masculine birthday card.

I used more 'manly' colours including Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue and Crumb Cake. The letters were cut with the Billboard Decorative Strip Die on the Big Shot, then I glued them onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, did a little stamping with the Confetti stamp set, then ran it through the Big Shot again with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.





Thanks for stopping by!

GRAB BAGS!!!!! Shop Online for your grab bags $6 / $12/ $18 !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails