Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pretty Postage 3 x 3 cards

I wanted to showcase the other 3 stamps from the Pretty Postage set today. Yesterday I showed a card with the fourth stamp from that set, be sure to check it out if you haven't. So today I made three 3 x 3 cards...
First one is  a Thank you card:



I used the Sweet Stitches DSP and embossed it on Melon Mambo Cardstock with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder on the Big Shot!

The second card is a Birthday one:


I also embossed this one with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, it's Tempting Turquoise cardstock with some Icecream Parlor DSP. I did a little piercing around the Postage Stamp Punch.

The third card is a Love card...could be anniversary, valentine, or just because!

I think this one is my fave, I used the En Francais background stamp on the Tempting Turquoise cardstock and some Rose Red Seam Binding ribbon with a button. 
Hope you enjoyed my Pretty Postage cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails