Monday, April 18, 2011

{NEW} Postage Stamp Punch and Pretty Postage set!

This new punch is available in the upcoming Summer Mini Catalogue starting May 1st!!! And it's a must-have for sure! As well as the coordinating stamp set called Pretty Postage. That set includes 4 stamps...something for everyone...birthday, thankyou, love, and this one I used today...Sweet.


I love these raspberries on the stamp, so I paired it with the designer paper from the Botanical Gazette DSP. Doesn't it look so perfect together?! I just got the En Francais background stamp...I love the subtle writing in the background. I used the same colour ink as the paper, Crumb Cake, so it's not too overpowering. The lovely new Baker's Twine in Early Espresso was used on the postage stamp, this is a new fave embellishment of mine! Comes in 3 colours too!


I will be back tomorrow to show off the other 'stamps' from the Pretty Postage set!  Still need a copy of the Summer Mini Catalogue, email me for one!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Morgan! I love how you paired this stamp with the Botanical Gazette DP - it does look perfect together. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh........... love it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails