Thursday, April 14, 2011

So busy!

Sorry for not posting the last couple days....my work schedule has changed, yet again, and I can't quite find the time to create!  But this last weekend I was re-organizing my craft space. And haven't quite finished it yet, so there's not alot of space to work with....LOL that's my excuse! But here's a pic of my wall, I added a few more racks for punches and ribbon, and changed up my magnetic board so it's a bit cleaner looking. I added some of the Sweet Stitches Rub-ons to the board as well.




 And.............this is what I woke up to this morning! Happy middle of April! Just this past weekend I was wearing my flip flops and capris!! Stupid Calgary weather!!!


My Summer Mini pre-order is scheduled to arrive today!! eeeeeeeeee! So I will try to get a few sneak peeks done for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails