Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Hope you all got to spend a nice weekend with family...I worked today, making lots of goodies for everyone who came for a wonderful Easter Brunch! It was alot of fun making tons of little eastery desserts! I would post pics of the set up, but I can't retrieve them off my phone! argh! Oh well....on to my card!
I'm really into the Embedded Embossed look these days...so I did a cute little bunny face all with punches, and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder!

Isn't he cute!?
Punches used are:
2 3/8" Scallop Circle
1" circle
1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval
Word Window
Heart to Heart

Also used the 1/2" circle for background, and Scallop Oval for sentiment.  Lots o'punches!

Have a great long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh, so cute! Love this look! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Morgan! I hope you had a blessed day. I love your bunny card.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails