Monday, September 5, 2011

Fliratious Suite Frame - opening the gift!

Hello everyone! Happy Labour Day! Can't believe summer is over already, well here's hoping for an Indian summer here in Calgary!

I wanted to share a few photos of my cousin's daughter Indira opening her gifts from me. If you remember my post awhile back of my Flirtatious Suite Frame (click on the link to refresh your memory) I gave the gift to her for her 1st birthday while I was visiting family in Ontario a few weeks ago. I loved her reaction to the frame, she loved it! She kept trying to grab the fabric flower inside (made from the Flirtatious Designer Fabric)

She also loved my birthday card I made her....you can see that post HERE too if you missed it!

it's blurry, but she loved pretending to read it! so cute!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails