Monday, September 5, 2011

Beau Chateau Embroidery Frame Art


I had such a great response to my first embroidery frame, I couldn't wait to do another one! When I received the new Beau Chateau Designer Fabric and Paper, I knew it would make a beautiful framed art. This is a friendship frame of me and my bestie Sarah. Usually I make these frames then give them away as gifts, but this time it's for ME!



Just for fun, I had ordered the Beau Chateau Side Notes, only because a customer of mine ordered them, and I guess I never really noticed them before in the catty...so I thought I'd try them out. These are a great deal! Only $7.50 for a pack of 24 die cuts, perfect for scrapbooking!  All other Embellishments include various buttons, Vintage Flower Adornments, Chantilly Crochet Lace, and the new Mini Clothes Pins!! So cute!


The cute little banner is made with the new Petite Pennant Punch! Definitely a must-have for any project! I punched little flowers with the Boho Blossoms punch and added some Basic Pearls.



Thanks for stopping by!
I would love to hear what you think! Leave a comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails