Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Flirtatious Suite Framed Art...featuring Pennants!

The new Flirtatious Suite product line is so pretty in the new Idea Book & Catalogue...I just adore the 'flirty' lace prints on the Designer paper, stamp set and Designer Fabric! I made this cute framed art for my cousin's baby girl who just turned 1 as a birthday gift.

The new Pennant Parade stamp set and coordinating punch is so much fun to play with! The creativity is endless! To make these little banners, I have one suggestion for a must-have tool....the 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch! It's the perfect size for punching holes to string the pennants together! I used the white Baker's Twine to string them together as well.

Can't wait to give this to her!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! I totally adore this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails