Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Edmonton Regionals - Part 1

I attended my first Stampin' Up! event this past weekend in Edmonton...It was a great experience! I've got TONS of photos to share, so I'll break it up in a few segments. Today I'll share photos of our group, and the convention centre and make n'takes. The next few days I'll share my swaps and other demos/samples available for us to see.

So here's our group before we left for our roadtrip from Calgary to Edmonton...
Darlene, Avery, Liz, Allison (our upline) and Amy.



Allison made all of us these cute little survival kits! Coffee cups filled with Starbucks Via, mints, chocolate, pen, pad of paper...with an adorable sleeve made from the new Spice Cake Designer Fabric and matching Jumbo Buttons! So freakin' cute! Those sleeves were made by her friend Shannon, go check out her Etsy!!

Thanks Allison! I love it!


So after we settled in to our hotel rooms, Allison had us help her finish her swaps...LOL  I didn't mind, except when we had to glue so many teeny tiny pieces using tweezers...but Amy was happy to take over gluing all the 'balls' on the holly leaves! haha


lots o'punching!


We didn't have much desk space so Amy came up with this ironing board/drawer combo! It worked wonderfully!



Beautiful Sunrise at 6:30 am...with the Convention centre right across from our hotel, how perfect!

On our way to the convention room....we so excited!
This way!
Our whole group!

 The stage and seating area....

Liz and I waiting for it to start.

The Make n'Take area...

Allison and her supplies....

I'm ready to make my card!

Ta-da!


Our other card....both cards used the new You Are Loved stamp set from the Holiday Mini.

Well I'll be back tomorrow with tons more pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails