Friday, September 16, 2011

Edmonton Regional Swaps


Here is my swap for Regionals...I had such a hard time figuring out what to do, my creative juices haven't had much time to flow in the last few weeks. Coming back from vacation and working  9 days straight, doesn't leave you much time to stamp! LOL  But I decided to use the gorgeous Timeless Portrait DSP and do a little embossing with the new Houndstooth Embossing Folder. The base of the card is one of the new In Colours, Island Indigo...don't you just love it paired with Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black?! I do! 


Hope to see some of you there to swap tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! Have a great time!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Morgan! Looks picture perfect and will be a great swap card. Love the scrunched ribbon adds a great touch. Have fun at Regionals.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails