Thursday, June 23, 2011

Say Goodbye #1 - Animal Stories

I'm starting a week long series leading up to the end of the retirement lists! These stamps that I use can be purchased in my Online Store , but hurry before they are gone on June 30th!

Todays featured retiring stamp set is Animal Stories. This set is adorable, and got alot of use for my cousin's baby shower and thank you cards last year. So I thought it would only be fitting to use it again for Indira's 1 year birthday card. Unfortunately with the Canada Post strike, who knows when it will get there, but her birthday is June 30.

I used all the new In Colours in the upcoming Idea Book & Catalogue, available July 1st!!!
The base is Calypso Coral, elephant is Island Indigo, Giraffe is Wisteria Wonder, Owl is Lucky Limeade, and whale is Pool Party!


Happy 1st Birthday Indira Hope! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails