Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Punch Bunch Love Layout

Happy February Everyone!!!  How does the time go so fast?!? I'm coming up on my 3 year anniversary this March, and boy, the time has gone by so fast!  So here's a scrap layout dedicated to me and my man...



We did this at Allison's January Stamp Club. I love the tree so much! She had us just freestyle the tree by hand, and Rachel and I said they should make a die for this! lol The hearts are from the Heart To Heart punch, in Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and the fabulous Glimmer Paper... we also cut the letters out of the Glimmer paper as well, on the Big Shot with the Alphabet Simple Letters Die. The background is the lovely First Edition Specialty Designer Paper, available in the Occasions Mini Catalogue. The adorable owls are stamped from the Punch Bunch set from the Sale-a-bration catalogue, and I've heard this is the most popular set! All the stamps match different Stampin' Up! punches...it's so perfect!


Check back tomorrow
for our other layout
from Stamp Club!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout!!! I love the pop of colors with the newsprint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the owl in the heart tree. Congrats on your 3 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails