Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More Stylish Blogger Awards!!!

I just received another 2 Stylish Blogger Awards in the last few days! That's 4 now! Thanks ladies!!
Here are the 2 bloggers I received this from this week:
Kelli from Kelli Stampin' Pad
Julie from The Paper Pixie

To see the 8 things you might not know about me click the link for my old post http://stampcravings.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-awardpaying-it-forward.html

Well I'm leaving Ontario to go back to Calgary today...it's been a great 2 weeks, very busy, but worth it! My 2 workshops were a great success, my class was fun, and it was great meeting so many new ladies who enjoy stamping as much as I do!
I'll be back to my normal posting tomorrow...right now I am going to enjoy my flight (hopefully with an empty seat beside me ...LOL) and then relax with my boyfriend..feels like forever since I've seen him!

I really need a vacation from my vacation! All I want is to lay on a beach and do NOTHING!!  ;)

But I'm actually really looking forward to getting back into my craft corner and start creating again!!

1 comment:

  1. Morgan,

    Have a safe trip home. Congrats on your additional blog awards!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails