Thursday, February 24, 2011

In Colour Pocket Silhouettes

Well, yesterday was my first day back from a 2 week vacation...and I decided to take a day off from blogging and enjoy my last day before going back to work. I am very lazy when it comes to unpacking my suitcases, so I decided to do a card with a stamp set I haven't used in a very long time....Pocket Silhouettes. Since all of my newer products were somewhere in my suitcases (from my workshops in Ontario) I decided to use some In Colours on the card as well.



 This set was one of the very first stamp sets I bought from Stampin' Up! about 2 yrs ago....I was hooked after my first order, and now look where I am! LOL 



Stampin' Up! Products used:
Paper: Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Whisper White Cardstocks
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Ribbon: Pear Pizzazz Poly Stitched
Punches: Scallop Border, Word Window

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails