Friday, February 18, 2011

Elegant Nature Card Class....

Tonight I had a great group of ladies come and make my Elegant Nature Box with 6 notecards and a paperclip bookmark using the new Nature Walk stamp set from the Occasions mini, paired with the beautiful Elegant Soiree Designer Paper. To see photos of the box and all the cards CLICK HERE for my blog post. Here's some photos from tonight!

table ready to go!

Everyone working away at their cards....
Even Sugar wanted to help stamp!!

A big Thank you to everyone who attended my workshops or classes while I was visiting at home!! They were a big success!!

2 comments:

  1. We had a wonderful time with the "bestest" teacher!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards with matching bookmark! I just received my Nature Walk set and can't wait to play. It's nice to see Sugar joining in the fun ... lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails