Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!



Happy Valentine's day everyone!!! 
I'm not with my 'hubby' today, he's still back in Calgary, but I'm here with my family and getting snuggles from my mom's cat Sugar! :)


This is a notebook i decorated with some Love Letter and First Edition DSP... I used the gorgeous Be Mine stamp from the A la Carte  section in the back of the Occasions Mini Catalogue. The ribbon is the 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain in Basic Black, with an added adornment of the  Vintage Flowers... and some Black Rhinestones (from the Holiday Mini)

Hope everyone has a love-filled day today!!

Check back tomorrow for the last of my Decorated Notebooks!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Valentine notebook! I just love that beautiful striped ribbon. Give Sugar a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the ruffled ribbon and the rose. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails