Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lots of Projects to share!

 I just realized I had a bunch of projects to share from a recent class and Stamp Club I attended this past month, so I thought I would share!

Here's the 3 projects we did at Allison's Stamp Club this past month....
Our technique was Faux Mother of Pearl. It's a super simple way to add some beautiful detail to any project.
I will probably do a tutorial on it later on...




Our next card was a super cute one using the new Petite Pocket Die....

Open up the envelope and there's a surprise inside!

 3 little tags!
The last card was a Christmas one using the Postage Stamp Punch and Merry & Type stamp set...


All 3 projects featured the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper, and Fabric....so pretty!

I also have 3 more cards to share from an Embossing class I took last week....First card is a replica of the christmas one I just showed you, but different colours and the Faux Metal technique.


I just love the look of this Faux metal.....so cool!


Next was the Cracked Glass technique....very neat!



 And the last is the Double Embossing Technique....

I really like the look of this one!

Excellent cards Allison, thanks for teaching us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails