Saturday, November 12, 2011

Snow Much Fun!

This was my first chance to break into my new stamp set called Snow Much Fun, and I adore this set! I've always had a thing for snowmen, probably cause my mom covered the house with them in the winter! I love these images because they can be used with bright colours, or neutrals for a more vintage country feel.
I had to use one of my new fave In colours, Pool Party. Even though the name isn't very wintery, it has a cool icy look to it, which matches nicely with the Silver Glimmer Paper. I embossed the base of the card with the new Snow Burst embossing folder from the Holiday Mini Catalogue.

Colour in the stamped image with some Stampin' Write Markers, add a little sparkle with Dazzling Details, and you got a quick and simple Christmas card ready to go!
Be back tomorrow with another card using a different snowman stamp from this set....
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails