Monday, November 14, 2011

Altered Compostion Book - Vintage Snowman


I'm in the process of making a bunch of altered notebooks for Christmas gifts, so I thought I'd share this one with you all! I'm really loving this Snow Much Fun stamp set! Here I stamped the image onto Crumb Cake cardstock, then highlighted areas with the white gel pen, and added some Basic Pearls for his buttons. The background paper is from Letters To Santa DSP, as well as the scallop circle behind the snowman. I embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on the Big Shot and then used the Sanding blocks to rough it up a bit. Also added some Chantilly Crochet Trim too!


We got a bit of snow today, not too much yet! Only a matter of time!! I just realized this is the start of my 5th winter in Calgary! Can't believe I've made it this long! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails