Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Altered Frame - Wedding Gift


I just made this frame for my friend Jacylyn's wedding gift. I promised her an altered frame when I got her wedding photos printed....it's long overdue, since her wedding was in September, but I'm finally seeing her tonight after many months apart! I'm so excited to see her, and have sushi! LOL 
I'm really happy with how this turned out. I wanted to incorporate her wedding colours which were autumn jewel tones. Here I used Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Old Olive.


I just adore banners! I used the Pennant punch, Boho Blossoms punch and Tiny Tags...isn't that teeny tiny 'Mr & Mrs' sooo cute! love it!

I also wanted to incorporate the Mini Clothespins, since I used them when I made her Seating Chart. The stamp set is Letter It. I love these letters! To add a little something something to the matting I used the Colour Spritzer Tool with Chocolate Chip and More Mustard Markers.


If you missed the Seating Chart or Wedding Invitations I made for her wedding, click on the links!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails