Sunday, March 25, 2012

What a difference a day makes!!

It's day 4 of my green onion experiment....and look at the difference from yesterday! Holy cow!  I undid the elastic since I noticed the old white parts are starting to shrink away from the new green growth.

I also noticed all the new root growth as well...I find this so amazing to watch! LOL


And Lola says 'HI' too!!


So I'm off today and tomorrow! We had a busy week at work...yesterday had a banquet for 1000 people! whew! Today my boyfriend and I are going for an early birthday date (my bday is on friday!)  We're going to see the new movie 21 Jump Street, and dinner....I'm thinking Joey's for a lobster grilled cheese! yum!  hope its still on the menu! 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. totally amazing growth in that one day!!
    Lola is adorable in that pic... :-)
    Have a great night out with Carlos!! That lobster grilled cheese sounds AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails