Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spice Cake Fabric Wreath - with cookie cutter ornaments!


I'm in love with the Spice Cake line from Stampin' Up!....I admit it took me awhile to buy the products, but I'm so glad I did! Aren't these colours amazing together...Pool Party, Soft Suede and More Mustard. Last year I made cookie cutter ornaments for Christmas, but I just found these leaf shaped ones and thought I should make some with the Spice Cake DSP and pair it with the matching Designer Fabric and these HUGE buttons!

So for this wreath, I used a plain wooden embroidery hoop and tied ripped pieces of the Spice Cake Designer Fabric alternating with the 3 different designs. 

For the Leaf cookie cutters, I traced out the shape onto the paper, cut it out, then used Crystal Effects to glue the cutter onto the paper, I also filled in the whole leaf with it to give it a nice shine. I then strung them up using Linen Thread.


Thanks for stopping by today! Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Totally love this!! Amazing!! The big buttons and dangling cookie cutters look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails