Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mica Flakes and Glimmer Paper!

This is my first time using my new Mica Flakes from the Holiday Mini catalogue, and I am in love with them! Can't believe what a great deal these are! Only $4.50 for a HUGE container! I was expecting something like the regular size for the Glass Glitter. Here's a photo to show you the difference!

 And a little goes a long way! This will last me forever!

I also used the new Silver Glimmer Paper for the first time...it's so sparkly! I'm so happy they came out with another colour, i loved the red one! Hopefully next year they will have more colours!

So to make this little shaker card, I used the Treat Cups with some Mica Flakes inside. 
Thanks to Rita for letting me know this Sweet Snowglobe isn't retired, like I previously thought...LOL  I could have sworn I saw it in the new catalogue, but didn't see it in the A la Carte section, or the Christmas section...it is actually on page 61 in the treat cup coordinating stamp section!

3 comments:

  1. It's actually in the Christmas section of the catalog. For some reason, they didn't put it with the rest of the A La Carte stamps. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rita, I thought I saw it, but then couldn't find it...i though I was going crazy! LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails