Sunday, October 9, 2011

Timeless Portrait Monogram Decor


 Monogram Decor is a big trend right now, and I've been wanting to make some for awhile... But as much as I'd love this for myself, it's actually for my mom! Happy Birthday!! Sorry for spoiling it for you, but since I'm so bad at mailing things on time, figured I give you a peek! 
I used Timeless Portrait DSP to cover the 'M' , as well as First Edition DSP for the flower...cut on the Big Shot with the Fun Flowers die. Also assorted ribbons, Trinket Keys, designer button, Baker's Twine and some sponging with Basic Black ink.

Happy Birthday Mommy!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I love it baby girl!!!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!! :-) :-) xoxoxoxo

    It's so pretty!! And it will be perfect in my scrap room!!!!

    p.s. I still have homework left in my room to do that you left me..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails