Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!! - Vintage French Foliage


Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! 
I couldn't wait to use my French Foliage stamp set again...I think it's been a year since I have. It's so beautifully vintage....my cup of tea! I paired it with some First Edition Designer paper, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Soft Suede Cardstocks. I used 3 different border punches to create the layered look...Scallop Trim, Scallop Edge, & Pinking Hearts...

I stamped the leaf images from French Foliage onto the First Edition DSP then cut them out and sponged a little Soft Suede ink on the edges. The sentiment is from Thankful For. Also added a little saftey pin from the Vintage Trinkets embellies and a snippet of Victoria Crochet Trim.
 I'm going to give this to my boyfriends sister today, we are having a turkey dinner tonight at her place!

Here's a few photos I took yesterday to get you in the Autumn mood...and makes you realize all the beauty God has created for us, and that we should be Thankful For!


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!! So happy you are going to Carlos' sisters!! Beautiful card and beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails