Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pocket Card - Timeless Portrait Fabric!

I love when Stampin' Up! brings out new Designer Fabrics, they keep getting better and better! The new Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric from the new catty is gorgeous! I used a strip on this card and tied a bow with it. So simple, no sewing required! Just make a little cut for the width you want, then rip! This card is a pocket style one, my first! The insert pulls out and you can write your message on it.

I used the new Pool Party incolour paired with Basic Black, it's a lovely combo! 
The circle on the top is the 2 1/2" punch, which I had embossed with the new Stripes Embossing Folder , then I rubbed my Basic Black ink pad on top of the embossed lines. Added some basic rhinestones for some glitz too!



There's still time to join my team for only $119!!! Even if you just want to get the 20% discount on future purchases, or make some money doing what you love, contact me today! This deal is only on til July 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails