Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fabulous Florets with Stamp Off Technique

We just did this at Stamp Club this past weekend at Allison's...I just love this stamp set and of course we used the new In Colours... Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder! Our technique here was Stamp Off, very simple, yet creates a nice dimension to the card. Just ink your stamp and stamp off the card on a piece of scrap, then on your card for a lighter image in among your darker images. It creates the look of stems and leaves behind the other ones.

Well, I've got alot of catching up to do with all my last 2 months of Stamp Club projects! Been really busy here with Calgary Stampede at work!  Here's a few photos of me enjoying some fun time at Stampede this past Sunday!

In my Cowgirl gear!

In the Native teepee area!

The Midway area...loved the huge monkeys! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails