Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pennant Parade & Pennant Punch - Sneak Peek!

This is so exciting! Check out the new Petite Pennants Builder Punch....that's right Pennants in the plural form!! This awesome punch has 2! One scalloped , like I used here, and one straight edged that fits inside the scalloped one. And the coordinating stamp set, Pennant Parade, comes with so many different options for the punch! I'll show 2 other options tomorrow, you won't believe it!



With this card, I stamped the pennants in all 5 of the NEW InColours! Starting from left to right.... Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, and Island Indigo (which is also the card base colour too!)  I strung them all together with some Basic White Baker's Twine. The sentiment is from the new Hostess set, and I stamped it in Craft Whisper White, then heat set it with some Clear embossing powder.


Want these amazing new products?  Gotta wait til July 1st!!! But you can get your hands on a new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue  for FREE, if you make a $40 or more purchase from my Online Store now until the end of June. Email me at cravingstamping@hotmail.com for questions, orders, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails