Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy 'I do' Day! ~ Wedding Card

I just think this stamp is so adorable, from the Word Play stamp set!  Perfect for a  fun and cute wedding card!


This one is for my cousin who is getting married on the 18th.... Her wedding colours are Hot Pink and Black, so I used Melon Mambo cardstock, with matching Pom Pom trim. She's having pom poms as decorations I hear, so I thought she'd like these!


I did the same style as my previous wedding invitations, I really love how beautifully it opens and closes with the ribbon. I added the cute sentiment from a retired stamp set Picture This. It just totally suits her!

1 comment:

  1. very creative! love how you used the pom poms! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails