Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! My Digital Studio style!


I created this special My Digital Studio layout for my mom to celebrate Mother's Day today!  I used the digital  Strength & Hope kit, which includes stamps, Designer Series Paper, and embellishments! 
The Strength & Hope  stamp set is available in the Summer Mini catalogue until August 31. For every set sold, Stampin' Up! is donating $2 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. This set is available in Digital (like I used here) , or in wood or clear sets.
Help offer strength and hope to loved ones who are dealing with breast cancer by purchasing one of these sets:

Wood  $21.95     118100
Clear   $16.95     123660
Digital  $12.50     124475


For more information about BCRF visit their website:  www.bcrfcure.org


Happy Mommy's Day to everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute sweetie!!! :-) You look fantastic - I look dorky! LOL

    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails