Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vintage Fun Flowers

This is my first time playing with my new Big Shot die ...Fun Flowers...It's so awesome! I love the shape of these flowers so much more than any other Die that they've had before. They are quite large as well, 3 different sizes!
Here I made my flowers with  the First Edition and Love Letter DSP's, with a little sponging of Soft Suede ink on the tips of the petals, added an Antique Brad in the middle. The card base is Cherry Cobbler...


I can't wait to use this die with the new Designer Fabric!!

Here's what the Fun Flowers die looks like...

What I love about this die is that it's big, but is used with the Standard Cutting pads.

1 comment:

  1. Following you now from Stampin Connection, I'm #117. Hope you can follow me too.

    http://Stampinwithk.blogspot.com

    Karla c(:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails