Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet Treat Cups Valentine


These Sweet Treat Cups are great for adding a little extra something on your cards. Here I filled my cups with Cinnamon Hearts. The Love Impressions DSP is the perfect match with the bright candies. I just love Basic Grey and Real Red together!  The little sentiment is from the new Valentine Defined stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catty. I attached it to the Real Red Satin ribbon with a mini paperclip from the Vintage Trinkets embellishments.

The Treat Cups also come in adorable heart-shaped ones, perfect for Valentines, however I don't have any to show you...click here to see!

2 comments:

  1. Those sweet treat cups are so cute!

    Following from SC...
    http://www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails