Monday, January 3, 2011

Valentine Defined #6


 I wanted to do a Valentine card that didn't use red, and I love these colours together - Blushing Bride and Chocolate Chip! I used 2 stamps from the Valentine Defined stamp set coming out tomorrow!!! 
If you still need an Occasions Mini catalogue, email me and I'll get one out to you asap!

 

Stampin' Up! Products used:

Paper: Chocolate Chip/Blushing Bride/Whisper White Cardstocks, InColour DSP (Blushing Bride)
Stamps: Valentine Defined
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip stitched ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim, Antique Brads
Big Shot: Scallop Square Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder


3 comments:

  1. So pretty Morgan! I love this color combo and that vintage brad adds the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, another yummy card!! You must have a lot of boyfriends! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to layer the lace with the double-stitched ribbon. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails