Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Poppy Parade Valentine


 I haven't used my In Colours lately, so I thought I'd use some Poppy Parade DSP. I dug out a Valentine set I bought over a year ago called Love You Much. They have really cute designs, kind of like hand drawn pictures...I also used the 'xoxo' definition from Define Your Life. This set is truly amazing, it has 28 stamps!




I was playing around with something different for my ribbon, and it almost looks like a braid...i think it's pretty! I just folded it back and forth , keeping it tighter and even... what do you think? ;)





Just a reminder: the  Filled With Love promotion is still on til January 24. If you forgot what the great deals are Click Here!! Get a FREE pack of Bitty Buttons with any order from the Filled with Love bundles!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails