Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Very Vintage!

Sorry it's been a few days since I last posted, but I've been busy working and planning some upcoming classes and workshops! I just have to work one more day and I'm off for the rest of the week! Looking forward to locking myself in the house and creating! Especially to get away from this -20C weather we are now having!
So....here's a quick card I just whipped up, I'm calling it VERY Vintage! LOL lots of sponging to 'dirty' it up!


I used the measuring tape from the Botanical Gazette DSP and crunched it up, just like ribbon with Sticky Strip!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Paper: Crumb Cake Cardstock, Botanical Gazette DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Embellishments: Antique Brad, Victoria Crochet Trim, Basic Pearls, Vintage Wallpaper EB Folder, Big Shot

2 comments:

  1. Hi Morgan,

    Wonderful vintage card! I can't wait to order the new designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love that measuring tape and how you used it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails